My role at teague: TECHNICAL DESIGNER
With a primary focus on the aviation industry, my role as a Technical Design included the interpretation, design and implementation of client data for validation purposes.
- Interpreting client data files.
- Prototype design (engineering validation, UX testing, sales mock ups).
- Rapid prototyping (3D Printing – in-house and vendor)
- Detailed design and technical drawings for manufacture and assembly.
- Vendor coordination and communication.
- Mock-up/validation build coordination.
- Solidworks & Rhino
- Adobe CC Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Point of contacts:
- Technical Design
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Design/Engineering
- Electrical Design
- Technical Builders
- Machine Shop
- Procurement Team
- Project Managers
- Various Vendors (US & Overseas)
- Clients (Project Managers & Engineers)
Aviation at TEAGUE
This video captures the type of work and company culture I was a part of during my time at TEAGUE.